Do You Want To Put Your Electronics & Lights On A Schedule?
Then you have a number of different choices of free open source third-party applications for your TellStick. The applications all have a lot of cool functions for turning on/off your TellStick enabled gear.
You can put your electronics on a simple schedule, based on your location make them turn on/off in relation to the sun, have different settings for weekends and holidays, and have unique automation scenarios when you for example are throwing a party. It doesn't end there, but you get the picture right?
In addition to the above features each third-party application has individual and unique functions. So it's really up to you to decide which application or combination of applications will suite your needs best. For more information check out the below links:
- Dovado (TellStick + Dovado UMR/4GR Product Combination)
- Nexa Sunrise
- Switch King
- Telldus Scheduler (Native Application)
Please note that it's only possible to schedule TellStick and TellStick Duo from our Windows software at the moment. We are currently working on the software for scheduling devices from TellStick and TellStick Duo in Mac OSX and Linux. We are also working on a scheduler for TellStick Net.
- I want to put my electronics & lights on a schedule
- I want to control my electronics & lights based upon temperature and the sun
- I want to control my electronics & lights using a media center
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my bluetooth device
- I want to control my electronics & lights using the internet
- I want to control my electronics & lights using my mobile phone
- I want to integrate VoIP with my electronics & lights
I want a picture layout of my home in order to control my electronics & lights
- I do not want my computer to be constantly on
- I do not want to use my TellStick with a computer
- I want to decide myself what to control my TellStick with
How To Get Started:
Telldus Live! is a user friendly service for automating your TellStick connected gear using the Internet. All you need is a computer turned on and your TellStick connected to it.
Go to Telldus Live! »