Personal data policy
1. Sources The policy applies to personal information we collect from, or if, our customers from the following sources: Sites run by Proove AB On our domains and in our apps, as well as our websites and on social media related to third parties such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Customer Service Inquiries Your customer history and e-mail communication with our customer service. E-mail communication Electronic communication between you and Proove AB. Demographic data All information you provide during registration is collected. Geographical data on residential areas can also be collected. Technical information, computer/mobile phone Information about your computer or similar equipment used to access our website, such as the IP address of your computer/device, operating system, browser and version. If you are using a smartphone or other mobile device, we also collect information about the phone’s unique ID, advertising ID, geographic location, etc. for the device.
2. Personal data we collect about you and how we collect data Depending on how you communicate with Proove AB, we collect different types of information for the purposes below: Person and contact information This may be the information you provide that will enable us to contact you; e.g. name, social security number, address, country, phone number, e-mail address, etc. Information regarding use of websites/communications When you visit our website, we use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your activities. This includes links you click, pages and content you view and the corresponding information and statistics about your visit. The information is automatically obtained by using cookies (browser cookies and session cookies) and by using third-party tracking services. Certain information is automatically collected when you use the service, including information about your use of the service, technical data such as IP address, hardware specification, operating system and browser version, geographic information and address information. We may update your information from other public records, such as SPAR, if necessary to maintain good registers. Cookies Proove AB’s websites, www.telldus.com www.smartlinesweden.com www.holdit.com and www.proove.se use permanent cookies for best functionality. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer and contains information. Cookies are used for purely technical reasons for website functionality, such as logging in, navigating, and form management. There are two kinds of cookies; one kind that saves a file permanently on your computer and another kind that is stored temporarily while you are on the website. If you do not want to allow the storage of cookies on your computer, you can turn it off in your browser settings (see your browser’s instruction, the procedure will vary depending on your browser). However, this means that the functionality of the website may be limited. Log files We collect information using log files that record activities on our site and collect statistics about your surfing habits. This information is automatically created to help us find bugs, improve performance, and maintain the security of your site. Web tags Web tags are scripts that use codes associated with graphic objects on a site or in an e-mail message. The purpose of them is to send the data back to us. Examples of information collected include technical information such as IP addresses, and information about how to respond to an e-mail campaign (for example, the time when the email was opened, the link you clicked, if you are using a computer/mobile phone, etc.). We use Web tags on our website and in e-mail communication. We use collected information to measure traffic on the website, e.g. number of visitors, in order to tailor the pages.
5. Retention of personal data By providing information to us in the service, you consent to our processing of the personal data specified for the above-mentioned purposes. As a legal basis for processing, we use consent, compliance with contract, legal obligation or legitimate interest. In cases where we use legitimate interest as a basis, it will only be made for the purposes stated above and for our or other company on the group’s behalf. The processing of personal data is done in accordance with the applicable legislation and means that personal data are not stored for a longer period than is necessary in the light of the purposes of the processing. As long as you hold an account with us, we will store your personal information. For marketing purposes, only relevant information that is not older than 36 months from the end of your last visit is used. This means, in practical terms, that data are culled when they are no longer current or necessary for analysis or direct marketing for the purposes for which they have been collected. You have the right to have your personal data deleted without undue delay unless the personal data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. You have the right at any time to request that your information be corrected if these are incorrect. In the event that we are required by law to store your information, the data cannot be deleted, but only blocked.
6. Processing of personal data We have designed a number of methods to keep the personal information you provide as secret and safe as possible. Please note that the protection does not include data that you choose to share in social media. Who has access to your personal data?Your personal data is handled only by authorized personnel who have access to them by virtue of their position, and who must have access to/use the data only for specified/justified purposes. Operating EnvironmentWe store your personal data in our operational environments. It uses common security methods to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with the applicable laws and generally accepted standards to protect private and sensitive data.
7. Access to personal data Under applicable law, you have the right to request, free of charge, a physical or electronic copy of the data we have stored about you. You also have the right to request information about the source from which your personal information has been collected. You can access your personal information by contacting us:
Birger Svenssons väg 34B
432 40 Varberg
Please attach a copy of your ID card or equivalent (if permitted by law). If the request is sent by someone other than you, and there is no indication that it is from you, the request is rejected. If the request is manifestly unfounded or unreasonable, in particular because of its repetitive nature, we are entitled to submit a charge or refuse to comply with the request.
8. Changes to the policy If we make changes in the way we process or store your personal information, we will update our policy. We reserve the right to make changes to our practices and policies. Check the policy regularly on our website www.proove.se to see if it has been changed or updated.
Birger Svenssons väg 34B
432 40 Varberg
or send an e-mail to: email@example.com
We endeavour to process and respond to any comments on how we process personal data, including breaches of your rights under applicable personal data laws. If you believe that your rights are not respected by us, please feel free to contact us at the addresses listed above or you can get in touch with the Integrity Protection Authority (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten) ( Data Inspection Board/Datainspektionen).