A fully equipped wireless weather station from Oregon Scientific for your smart home. Easy to read backlit display showing weather forecast, indoor and outdoor temperature, cooling effect wind, humidity, air pressure and rainfall etc. You can also view weather data from your computer via a USB cable.
- Extensive weather data including indoor and outdoor temperatures, humidity, air pressure, daily / hourly precipitation, wind speed / wind direction,
heat index, dew point, cooling effect wind and UV index * (* optional UV sensor required).
- Easy-to-read LCD screen with icons and animations, including bar charts (24-hour history with air pressure, precipitation / hour and UV data *).
- Weather forecast symbols; sunny, partly cloudy, cloudy, rainy and snowy and moon phases.
- Current and 24 hour historical values are stored in memory with a timestamp.
- Compatible with protocol 3.0 sensors.
- Stores weather data up to 7 days.
- Weather data is downloadable to a PC via USB cable
- Radio-controlled clock (atomic clock) for exact time and calendar that never needs to be set.
- Transmission range of up to 100 m between the main unit and the sensors.
- The backlight for easy reading in low light.
- Includes main unit, thermometer and humidity sensor (with support for up to 3 channels), a rain gauge and a wind gauge.
- 8x AA, 2x AAA included
- Dimensions of main unit: 180 x 120 x 50 mm
Please note! Since the main unit does not transmit any signals, the indoor temperature/humidity will not be sent to Telldus Live!, only shown on the main display. However, Telldus Live! will be able to show values from the rain and wind meter as well as temperature and humidity from the outdoor sensor if your TellStick supports receiving of 433 MHz signals.